Friday, April 24, 2009

Thursday, April 23 1st REAL passenger lesson

Today for my riding lesson, BA cued Try at liberty in small paddock and I rode 1st western and then English saddles--just being a passenger NOT cueing Try at all at walk, jog, trot with changes of direction. At first I was really concentrating and slow to react, then relaxed and found my reaction times quickening intuitively, particularly in the western saddle.

When Try and I do passenger lesson, with her being LBI, it turns into dwell time as she doesn't opt to do much.

Also: tried (after watching Lynda coach LBE human with LBI horse) matching Try's walk (slower than I ever walk) and cueing with tai chi slow motion. Really interesting but ?? any results. I think I did not do enough to have her with me in the beginning.

Pedestal: too funny, Try hung out there and offered two feet on the pedestal repeatedly!!

Girth Day 3: I am confused but I felt that Try was much friendlier about the whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment