well I was so motivated but too tired when I got to the barn 2:00ish and was scattered in my thoughts and feel like I need to apologize to Try
FQ yields lovely pivots in place until I asked Try to keep her feet in the hoolahoop
Spin-carrot stick behind the back is still awkward
yoyo and backing are better, less sticky, conscious of ears
circle: forgot to shorten the rope to sent the shoulder out
did traveling variety and set up obstacles but did not really use them
bring back: good at watching for ears
better waiting for lick and chewing
half figure 8 is nice to the left
new camera for photos has video feature--accidentally turned it off but did get a couple seconds of HD and the difference in quality is tremendous. However it requires a converter software from .mov to.avi for editing in studio.
also rode just a little in new bareback pad with new girth--still working to get it just right--was a little loose still but fixable now. pad feels good--at least at trot I feel completely comfortable.

No comments:
Post a Comment