Sunday, July 25, 2010

Liberty Audition sent in!

Liberty audition tape

Well if today wasn't a strange day! Went out to check on Try and thought we'd do a little liberty and up the energy a little after last time and filmed it. Well about 2/3 of the way it occured to me that we might actually have enough of the compulsories done in 10 minutes to sent it off!

Sooooooooo it isn't wonderful--plenty of stuff not as good as usual BUT compulsories done in some fashion in 10 minutes so what the heck. I figure the worst that can happen is that it doesn't pass and I have to redo--no biggie.

BUT if I pass, I am done with L3 and become an L4 student--wrap ma brain around that!!

Well onward naturally--I see orthopedic dr Wed and hopefully can convince him that its ok to ride within whatever parameters. Keystone is well enough for some On Line and I am looking forward to learning some about dressage. yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment