After Florida trip and then being sick and Try being at horse show Fri-Sun, I finally got to see Try today.
Gold materials on riding and developing independant seat arrived over the weekend. Try and I did a 15 minute passenger lesson before I got really bored as she had no interest in even moving, then did 3 laps of no stirrups.
Passenger: At first Try just wanted to go be with Crescent, Shirley and Angel. I was not comfortable letting her touch them as I knew the next thing would be squeeling and spooking. We just stood a few feet away and did nothing, when I asked her to go away she circled back to them. Finally, she substituted the judges stand for the other horses i.e. Aren't you ready to get off my back yet? (I was bareback with halter and lead.)
?? Repeat this tomorrow in western saddle??

No comments:
Post a Comment