Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday, March 30

Lots of dwell time, eating clover etc.

Lots of stroking, extreme friendly--I was surprized to find that I needed to take some time for Try to remember this game--at first she was hesitant and would swing her HQ away. I did not get to helicopter from Zone 5.

sidepass barrels--did at liberty--she will do it but preferred to roll them away with her nose. how interesting.

Jump towards me and back: ok, needed a little slap on the ground with string to cue her to actually jump, back was a little crooked. BUT jumps were relaxed.

45' line circling: walk, trot, downward transitions and disengage HQ all good--breaking gait at the canter--she was very relaxed and laid back and did not want to canter. I was able to recoil as she walked back to me. Need to go back to 22' (even if w/45' line) and get the canter for 6-10 laps.

riding: free style western saddle, posting trot lightly in stirrups w/carrot stick, canter w/ no stick or reins and very relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment