1. Hannah: catch me--took toy with me and rolled it around, Hannah sniffed it, rolled it then later came back and rolled it to where I was sitting and reading. This is day 5 and she has not come to me. Perhaps I need to spend more time??
2. Charlie: grooming mane, forelock, brushing--other horses coming to check me out--Try jealous and I needed to drive her away.
3. Try: mosey to barn included hanging at Hannah's gate so BA could get Hannah.
4. Pattern: figure 8 in parelli play paddock. Used two barrels set farther apart. Goal: increased Energy--WOW--huge energy coming from an initial phase 2-3 lifting stick and swinging string near her plus asking her to change direction. Issue now is am I ready for a bigger Energy?
5. dwell time in the area for 15 minutes before riding lesson.
6. Lesson: no stirrups posting trot for 4 laps, 6 laps 2 pt, trot posting and serpentine etc then canter 3 w/simple change and canter on the right lead--pounding and nervous, I lost footing in left stirrup. BA had me go 7 laps to right and she did not settle. Finished w/one lap BA riding to get her relaxed.
7. Cool down and dwell in paddock good eats while I cleaned saddle.

No comments:
Post a Comment