Parelli horsemanship study notes--a diary to promote my study. I'm using this blog for my personal motivation and to keep of record of what Try and I are doing. SORRY to any readers who happen this way--this blog may only be interesting or entertaining to me.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
I vote for more days in the week.
Lovely day with Try--beautiful weather. Round pen--catch me game--she is still stopping and looking at me--I need to film and ask Dan. Riding: standard warmup + 6 laps no stirrups--harder today than last week. After Try said ok thats it--session over as other horses leaving ring. I didn't feel I could leave it like that nor was I up to canter laps so went to the 2 circle pattern and played with bending on the circle and drop to walk canter lead changes--Try was up at first then settled in and concentrated nicely. I love this Try girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment