Try and I had a big morning:
1. played online with material from May mastery dvd: balance and counter balance. Did sideways and the change of direction and counter balance of the backing 1/4 turns. Then change of direction on the circle was lovely tracking left but got the nasty ears tracking right???? So Try decided she would like to move and I offered to help her with ??20 laps of canter--relaxed but mostly snarky. Afterwards we went on to some bareback freestyle: the best ever question box pattern--she soooooo knew it and I did not need anything but occasional bit of leg!! Then I did a little no stirrups posting trot for my strength. Cathy arrived and she and Shirley Try and I walked and trotted in Matrix's pasture with a nice big hill to go up and down.
Finished with Keystone in round pen. HOT by then and his first time in round pen--not hugely successful--just neutral. Next time do in the ring again, in the cool of the day and maybe play with the tarp.
Watch the level 1 online for ideas for Keystone and reward the May mastery dvd.

No comments:
Post a Comment