Thursday, June 10, 2010

This in from Stacey and Linda re horsenality cusp scores

"Hi Elizabeth!

I'm finally getting back to you, had a couple of weeks of madly writing lots of stuff, including the new information on cuspal Horsenalities.

Reading your modified report was actually great confirmation for me because the problem with people borrowing someone else's report on LBE (as in your case) is that this is not the core horsenality, so only parts of it will apply. So you have to start as LBI, the main training concerns are LBI, but as soon as the horse gets motivated (which will happen more quickly when they're on the cusp) you need some LBE tips - also how to recognize it.

So what you've done for Try is great - you took the LBE parts that would relate when Try goes there. I must say I am impressed by your grasp of this, you obviously have put a lot of time and effort into understanding horse behavior in terms of horsenality!

The reports that have been launched now have the cuspal information automatically attached. We will then be going back through our Silver and Gold members whose horses showed cusp scores and making that portion available as soon as possible.

I trust all is going well with you and Try :)

Yours naturally,

Linda"

No comments:

Post a Comment