Sunday Try and I--played the withers stick to her game in the ring. Try goes so nicely when my life comes up. Then passenger to where she wants to go--usually a jump--wait and repeat.
On Line--did a couple nice HQ yields in conjunction with the stick to me--being sure she is stepping under neath herself nicely. Then circle game and draw with back wards circle--really nice did once only.
Riding: we walked a long time waiting for her to blow. Bareback, posting trot in the ? box and canter, lateral flexion and HQ yields. 1/2 a carrot on the trip back to the pasture.
This did not leave time to get Target but Forrest was handy sooo went into his paddock, upped my energy and joy at seeing him and started to jog--he trotted to me--we played games 1-5 and I gave him 1/2 a carrot. First time I have done anything with him.

No comments:
Post a Comment