Try: the horses spent the night in for the weather and were very anxious to be turned out--however Try was my first pick of the day for play and she wasn't happy about it. Today was a riding day: walk til blow, trot 6 laps canter 6 but inside track. Played with relaxation in rein transitions at a stand still and a walk and Indirect rein at a stand still--both were really improved. Also Try improved huge in her attitude and was quite lovely to be with fairly quickly.
Target: again a riding day--walk, trot, canter. His trot was much more relaxed and the canter was much more together also. Bethanna challenged us to do 2 laps without breaking gait at the canter--we got 1+1 not two in the row.
Riley: I helped BA out--we got the two ponies, I groomed Riley, BA rode Forrest while I held/played with Riley. Next time hopefully I will get to ride Riley while BA rides Forrest then swap--play online with Forrest while BA rides Riley.

No comments:
Post a Comment