Got up early and typed up my notes so I could share them with Bethanna--she is really sorry she missed getting to watch and looks forward to auditing the next and asking some questions--possible additional arrows in the quiver and things for BA and I to work on together.
Liberty: catching game--I was able to keep Try on the good side but she didn't come to me as quickly as I would like and she did not change direction away from the rail. She did bang her leg on the rail and that slowed us down for the day to be careful.
Backup and sideways at liberty and 360s were very much improved. Now wonder what else I could improve using the same theories??? 360s HQ/FQ dance/sidepass and squeeze combine and mix them up so Try asks question?? Stick to me a little away from the rail and draw???
What can be exuberant, engage Try so we can play?? cutting game?? joy fun energy???
Girthiness day 2--went really well but I had to wait longer than Dan did.
Riding: 7 step soft feel--Try kept thinking she should back. Then 4 laps of no stirrups at a jog--careful of her leg. I wasn't tired--could have been 6.

No comments:
Post a Comment