Monday, August 9, 2010

out with the old and in with the new??

Well, anyway I am starting to think fall and that it is a new "school" year coming up. So I am thinking mess around and have a good time with Try and Keystone and study hard, on my own, level 4 and related materials so I can start soon on a new plan. (See August goals--August to plan and play to set up for September as beginning of L4 journey in all four savvies.) yahoo!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eliz,

    I too have a blog where I have started my horsemanship journey. I am writing to you to let you know and would love any kind of advise you can give me along the way.

    I live in Kyneton, Victoria, Australia and just moved from the city about 3 months ago. This has been my life long dream. I bought an Australian Stock horse, Teddy, who has a long way to go.

    I look forward to hearing from you about the challenges I face with Teddy, and my what a challenge he has proved to be!

    Thanks
    Tania

    ReplyDelete