elated over passing the audition of course and important not to "erase the finish line" but to celebrate the milestone.
Today: Try and I played with creative phases on level 1 online plus some touch it as warmup. Then Cathy came in with Shirley and since Try and Shirley are best buds the 4 of us walked around for about 10 minutes catching up on doings around the barn, upcoming events etc.
Then Try was "up" as she perhaps wanted to trot and canter with Shirley who moves at a much faster face. Soooo hopped off and watched them finish up and leave. Played some circling game variations and made up a new traveling circling game and played with "keep the rope on the ground" then played with canter trot transitions in stick to me. By that time Try was refocused and we went back for a nice trot/canter ride.
Keystone is going to a new home--I am sad for me but know he is going to love his new life as a casual trail horse!! What a sweet heart.

HI Eliz, There is so much to your blog I dont know where to start. I would love to look at what you did at the beginning as inspiration for my own pnh journey. Can you point me in the right direction to the start of your blog?
ReplyDeleteThanks
Tania
Hi Tania, Don't know how to help--I've been at this six years (won't take you that long!) but only blogging for 1.5 years. Sorry. Let me know what I can do. Elizabeth--hope this reaches you.
ReplyDelete